Photography Courses and Workshops
Terms and Conditions
f32 is a trading style of Paul Burgess Photography
Registering to attend a photography course or workshop indicates your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Registration is accepted first come first served based on receipt of a completed registration form and payment of the registration fee. Payments may be made online with a credit card, PayPal or by bank transfer. Where you agree to pay for a course in installments, you are committed and liable to pay all of the installments if you subsequently decide to leave the course for any reason.
2. If the course or workshop is cancelled by Paul Burgess Photography, you will receive a full refund. If you must cancel your registration, you will receive a full refund or credit for use at a future course or workshop or course up to 30 days before the course or workshop. Your registration fee will not be refunded if you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the course or workshop or course, but you will be offered a credit to the value of the fee you have paid for future courses or workshops. Paul Burgess Photography reserve the right to alter or cancel any course or workshop. We will try not to do this, but if we have to, you will have the choice of accepting the change, transferring to an alternative course or workshop date, or withdrawing from the contract and accepting a full refund. In the case of subscription based courses, you can cancel your subscription at any time via the My Subscription page.
3. Because of unpredictable weather or other things beyond our control, photography course or workshops must remain flexible. This means that the descriptions and itinerary are an indication of what we may do on the course or workshop, rather than an absolute promise of items and activities.
4. Outdoor courses or workshops may require walking for several miles over uneven ground, managing pests such as ticks or
mosquitoes, inclement weather, and other unforeseen difficulties. If you have concerns about your own capabilities and/or fitness, please contact Paul Burgess Photography before registering. By submitting a registration form you certify that you do not knowingly have any condition that would create a risk for you or other participants.
5. Participants will receive two emails before the course or workshop:
1) a confirmation of registration and payment, and
2)details on where and when we will meet, recommendations on clothing, camera equipment and other gear, and a reading list to help you prepare for the course or workshop, as well as contact information should you have any questions.
6. Paul Burgess Photography, guest presenters and course or workshop assistants aim to provide every participant with a safe, educational, and enjoyable course or workshop. There is always an element of risk in any outdoor activity including, but not limited to, bodily injury, death, illness, and loss or damage to personal property. By attending any course or workshop offered by Paul Burgess Photography participants acknowledge that they are aware of these risks and are physically capable of safely taking part in the course or workshop. Further, they release Paul Burgess Photography guest presenters and course or workshop assistants from any liability. We assume no liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, mishap, or damage to persons or property arising from any cause during the course of the course or workshop or in transit thereto. We accept no liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or interruption to travel services because of weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods or sickness.
COVID-19 - Paul Burgess Photography events are organised in line with government guidelines on social distancing. Paul Burgess, guest presenters and course or workshop assistants will socially distance in line with government guidelines at all times during the event. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the current government guidelines and recommendations regarding Covid-19 before the event, and to behave at all times during the event in accordance with these guidelines and recommendations. We accept no liability for any loss or additional expense caused by participants ignoring government social distancing guidelines and/or other recommendations regarding Covid-19.
7. If you have a complaint, or you are not satisfied with your course or workshop you should tell us about it at the time so that we have an opportunity to put things right. If you feel or felt that you could not raise the issue at the time, you should make your complaint no more than 28 days after the course or workshop ends.